Friday, May 1, 2009

James in the Making Part 3.

Its been 3 months since I last reported my progress for the Cross Fit training, and after the 3 months of eating well and working out nearly everyday for 2 hours a day, I can see and feel completely different results. Comparing to 3 months ago, I am capable of lifting my own body weight much easily, and can execute multiple excercises in one whole set. Now I will take a one week break from any weights and machines, and stick with full isometric training, which consist of incline push ups, different styles of sit-ups, box jumps, pull ups, shoulder dips, jump rope, barbell russian twist, and a few others. Its time to concentrate on complete fat burning. After 3 months, I have lost a total of 3 lbs of fat, and aiming at burning 2-3 more lbs by next Wednesday (5/6). Extreeeme pull ups!!! Got the pull-up bar at Target for $35. Its da bomb!

1 comment:

Jeannie Nguyen said...

You need to stop showing off.
I bet your mother would be ashamed of you showing yourself like a piece of meat like that!
=O