Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Work. School. Work. School.

Its never ending, a constant flow I am going through each and everyday. I've never felt so busy in my life as much as I am now. Maybe its because I am trying harder as usual, and honestly I feel that its also because I am getting older to quick. Monday through Thursday its school, and Friday through Sunday its work all day. Tuesdays and Wednesdays before school, I sit and read Business Week, The Economist (since I get it for free at work, hee hee), and the business section of the New York Times. I know that all of this is good for me, but damn, if feels like I havent had a day off in over 3 months. In the end, I feel a little proud of myself with the way I am spending my time, studying, extra ciricular reading on the business and entreprenuer markets. It all benefits me. Now that I think of it, I actually do not mind that much being this busy and doing all this work, I feel very efficient, haha. Speaking of reading, I just got my hands on a new book, "Buffett. The Making of an American Capitalist." This will be the second book this year I will read and actually finish. The other book was Genghis Khan's biography, which was a 7/10 read. But I am definitely looking forward to this book, since Warren Buffett is slowly becoming another idle of mine in the business industry.

No comments: