Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ate at Sonics. Pacquiao Wins! Then Sonics again.

Im going to make this post really simple. Went to Carmel with my Mom for the temple, then to just hang around. We took a drove through the hills with my car rental Ford Focus since the temple is about a half-mile up. While heading back home, we stop by Sonics in Gilroy, it was the best! We both just got drinks, my Mom had a Craneberry Limeade, and I had a Carmel Mocha Java Chill. Sooo good. After we got back home, I cooked the both of us a bomb ass steak which I am now a pro at. Then went to Brian's house to watch the Pacquaio vs. Hatton fight. All I will say about that is, Pacquaio is a beast, Hatton was good but just came in too strong too early, got knocked the f**k out! 2nd round, 2:59 seconds into it....over! Pacquiao wins. Pacquiao knocked out Hatton twice in the 1st round, that just made him lose balance, then right into the second round, Pacquiao throws a fake right and knocks Hatton out with a left (Pacquaio's strong arm). And while Hatton got that 3rd knock out hit, he swings his left and Pacman just ducked like it was coming at him slow. What a fighter he is. After the fight, we all decided to head down to Sonics after bringing it up with the guys, at 10:30 p.m. we headed down to Gilroy for burgers and shakes. I ended up having a Super Sonic Cheeseburger with a Root Beer Float. Sooo bad for my training, now I have to work out twice as hard on Monday, but it was soooo good, and very good price.

No comments: