Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally Back.

I finally got my car back! This morning I decided to go check it out to see the progress, and by the time I got there, they were finish buffing it up. And man o man did it look soo good. The car looked practically brand new. The people at Normandin did an awesome job, they were even nice enough to put back my front lip on the new bumper. After I drove it off, it just felt so great, I couldnt stand any longer driving that Focus, it was just full of bad vibes. In the end I was late for my Marketing test because it was all not planned and last minute, but once getting in the driver seat of the White Stallion, it got me where I needed to be. A little faster timing compared to when the Focus would get me there, haha. Saw this big ass exhaust tip on this big ass truck on my way to the body shop. Look at that thing next to the differential, I could stick my big ass head in there! It must have been like 10 inches wide. Extreeeme! Now its time for the maintenance and some touch up. To be continued...

1 comment:

Kenny said...

hahaha fuckkk that exhaust is huge