Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yezzir.

So today at work, I got to chat it up with a special guest, Ida Ljungquist, 2009 50th Anniversary Playboy Playmate of the year. Just her and I. She was very nice and polite, and she couldnt get enough of James, the eyes chico, they neva lie. Anyways, she was there for the grand opening of Pearl Night Club, formaly known as Vivid. She is there to be the special guest model, and best of all, she invited your boy here! But too bad I am not a club person, and I was dead tired. But yea, we chopped it up a little at the lounge, like she was a mutual friend. And today at the lounge they had a live band, full of soul/hip-hop/jazz/and a little house, with a mc rapper and a female vocal. Good stuff. But then, she left me, for good! I'll never see her again. But she will always remember James, the guy who helped her "find a place to eat around here," and a little bar talk. Goodbye Ida, goodbye.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

hahaha thats pretty awesome man, star struck lol