Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ridox Impreza Repair. Part 1

Today I finally got to get my car into the body shop to get my driver side fender repaired after the hit and run. I went to Normandin Auto Body, the same body shop as my mom did for her suv a couple of years ago and they did a great job, and also they are AAA certified. While the office manager was taking a look at the car, I took a glance at the paperwork he had and it stated I was getting both the front bumper and fender replaced, and I double checked with him and he said "yes, front bumper too." So I just to myself...cool. I might as well anyways since there are a lot of scratches and chips from rocks and debris. I was there for only about 20 minutes and the gentlemen from Hertz came down to pick me up for my temporary G-Ride. Once I got to Hertz, the guy asked me what kind of car is being repaired at the shop and I told him "2007 Subaru WRX TR," and he based off the rental car with the value and "status" of my car...so I ended up with this.... A Freakin Ford Damn Focus! Isnt this thing like $16,000 and base model-ish!? My car went for $23,000, and is worth about $18,000 used right now. Your gonna compare the White Stallion to a freakin Focus!? What an insult. I asked him if it would be more if I get the 2009 Honda Accord Sedan that I saw in the lot, and he told me $50, so I just said nevermind, that will do I guess, at least its good on gas. Hasn't he heard of the White Stallion, I should be getting a Lexus LS430...fully loaded, hahaha!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

hahahhaha thats hella funny man. ford focus, don trip man, they prolly would have given you the Maserati but they were probably out at the time.