Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Fast and The Furious 4.

I finally got to catch Fast and Furious 4, and it was not to bad and not to good. I've heard few god reviews about it, but then again you cannot trust those reviews when it comes to cars, many people can have many different tastes with that. It was cool seeing the original cast together again, and the story line was not that too bad, compared to like the second movie, which is the worst one. What is good about the story line is that it wasn't just all about cars, and the use of cars was not as stupid as past movies, it was more about trust, friendship and etc. The driving could have been much better, they used to much computer work with the driving scenes, I expected a little more real stunt driving. I was happy to see that they brought the Charger back, but I will tell you that they barely use it in the movie, which is lame because that is the best car in the movie in my opinion. I give it a 7/10, it was okay, I guess I would spend the money to check it out in theaters, but I dont think I would own it on dvd, hahaha.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

yeah i saw it recently too and it wasnt thaat bad, but wasnt great either. i would give it a 6.5/10 but ONLY because i swear, it hella lacked driving/action scenes!!! i felt like their "MAIN DRIVING SCENE" was driving thru the stupid tunnel and idk, that doesnt get me off driving thru a underground tunnel lol. if it had deccent driving im sure i would have given it maby a 7-8/10. storyline was best of all the movies though. and also did u notice how in the beginning when they were stealing those gas trucks. they did it....and then never spoke about it again thruout the whole movie lol.