Monday, April 6, 2009

Lame!!!

So Saturday night at work I stayed a little later for the club event we had going at our lounge. The whole day at work I parked at the end of the lot where there was no car next to me. A couple of hours later I see a big ass truck that is raised with big ass tires next to me, but I didnt think much of it. The whole entire day I was working, from 3-1:00 a.m., that car was there, and I still did not think much of it. Even though the night was busy and full of hoochies and tricks, I saw a few of my friends which was cool. The next day (Sunday 4/5), I get to work, park my car, lock the door with my remote, and while locking it, I take a look at my car and see a BIG ASS DENT on my driver side fender. It pretty much looks like someone punched it, but automatically I knew it was that damn truck, cause I can see the black tire streaks. Its funny, right when I looked at it, I didnt touch, I didnt take a step close, I just stopped, looked at it for about 5 seconds, laughed for a second, and walked straight in the hotel. I guess I just dont have the time and patience to get upset and furious, but I am a little frustrated about it. And a hit and run aint no free-be when it comes to insurance. Lame!!!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

lame, stupid ass people with no respect for other peoples shit. dont even trip material shit is replacable, its just a minor setback. battle damage right? loll