Saturday, November 15, 2008

Too Much.

You start out as a person with no care. You show no care for the person you feel intimate towards, and that is a problem. You become a better man as time goes by. You care too much, and that is a problem. You connect with someone, and it is the best thing you have felt. You end up caring. You end up loving. You feel complete inside. You're actions come from what you feel and care about so much. Out of everything you have obtained, it wont last forever, and you know it, you expect it. You are who you are, and that is either never enough or too much. Your heart becomes stronger each moment you spend. Your heart is too strong to the point where you are weak and vulnerable. Your heart brings you down to your knees. You are lost. I am lost. I am on my knees. I am just too much, because my heart is too much.

No comments: