Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Reality.

When you put reality to the side, only thinking about it on your own time, you end up just making reality much harder than it is. Every night is like a reality check, it is like a slap in the face, and once you recieve that slap, you wake up and realize that life is limited to fortunes, but you have unlimited amounts of space for misfortunes. Reality...the reality is that obstacles are a part of life, we all know it, but inside we always ask ourselves "why is my life just full of obstalces, when do I get a break?" "When do I get a break?" "When?" The break I had was absolutely the best, the most comfort I have felt in quite some time. Break...that basically represents temporary time to me. Temporary is what it always is. It would be nice to find permanent, not necessarily permanent, but a long period of time. Time is what is limited, time is what needs to be taken advantage. When you do not take advantage of time, it slips away quickly, does not cooperate well with you. If I had more time and if it was given to me at a better moment, my heart would never have it's empty spaces.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

nice man. pretty deep. well spoken