Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flower Like Life.

My life, pretty much like everyone else's life, is like a flower. Start with your personality, character...you in general. I was a person who displayed such a cold sense of character, character without care or doubts. I grew as time went by, grew in ways of self-improvements, trying to be a better person for myself and those around me. You grow, and finally after the times you have been through, you come to the point of being prepared to express yourself, with something that almost everyone can appreciate. And when you grab the attention of someone with what you have, you come to the point of perfection. The perfection for me...I found myself at a position of happiness, joy, and most of all...comfort. But do we last long? With what we have, does it last long? If something that brings joy to your life lasts long, we would feel perfect everyday, obstacles would be just a strong gust of cold wind that we would have to hold onto, but in the end, we stand with a smile. But the reality is, is that reality is never fair and is never the right feeling. The reality is, nothing stays beautiful forever, not even life. The reality is, we seem to only be happy or at least satisfied, in a dream world.

No comments: