Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lost in Reality.

My mind is lost! I am lost! Once again I have lost what I held so close and felt so happy for. Right now I am down to my knees, broken down to almost nothing. My pride still stands, my mind stays strong, but what good is it if my heart is close to empty. I feel so empty. And yet, maybe there is something out there to bring me back. When will it come to pick me up off my knees? A man should stand tall, looking at life with strength in his eyes. A man is told to never cry. But how can you resist such pain. I cried with pain inside, pain from reality. I cried as a man. I broke down because I suddenly felt lost. I lost. I lost because the reality is, the system is never fair. I lost because of how life is never fair. All I can do now is breathe, think, and wonder when it will be fair for me. I wait and wonder when the time will come where I smile for real, like I did before I was lost.

No comments: