Monday, November 17, 2008

Bulletproof Automotive R35

Ben Schaffer, CEO/President of Bulletproof Automotive, built a R35 GT-R for Sema, and I must say this is an award winner in my book, and the best car out I have seen compared to many of the other Sema Cars. Lately I have admired the style and tuning concept that Ben is all about, especially for the business part of the automotive industry. He has many connections from the folks in Japan, such as Varis, Advan, Toyo Tires, Mines and especially Top Secret, which they are the main U.S. distributors for the products. Lately he has also put many graphic designs on his car from MS-R (Manabu Suzuki Revolution), a decal graphic designing brand from Manabu Suzuki, Option magazine editor and D1 judge. If I ever became a part of the business field in the automotive tuning industry, I would love to be like Mr. Schaffer.

No comments: