Thursday, January 15, 2009

Next on the list. I Want!

Once I finish paying off my Imperza, I am ready to get my hands on a KE/AE70 Corolla. I cant get this off my mind, the front head lights and the boxy shape of the body. Slap in a 7M-GTE right? Haha. We'll just have to see what the future will hold for me with this car. I definitely already gave it some thought on what I would like to have on it, just simple stuff to get it going and tickle my fancy: SSR Longchamp XR-4's, Koni Yellow or AGX w/ Ground Control's or TRD springs. Custom dual exhaust, K&N/Blitz cone filter, Nardi wheel. Thats pretty much the basics, dont want to get to detailed and start fooling myself. In the end, I know my friend Kenny will buy me one, he'll pick a good one for me, right Kenny! White one please.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

hahaha man i love KE/AE's..so sick.