Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. A+!

Last Tuesday I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and it is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen! There must have been at least 5 times where I wanted to just let go and cry because the movie is just so heartwarming and full of love. The direction of the film was very vintage-like, the warm colors they show, the graceful movements of the camera just touched my heart. As lame as all of this sounds, you must go watch it to understand how I felt when seeing this movie, it definitely makes you think about how precious life is and how much you go through in life. This to me is Brad Pitt's best, and one of my top 5 favorite movies. Yes...its that good.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

fyi, because of this blog entry im gonna watch this movie tonight! seriously.