Monday, January 5, 2009

James in the Making.

For the past two months I have been following the Gym Jones (www.gymjones.com) training, many of you may know it as the 300/Spartan training. After seeing Korean Popstar Rain/Bi, doing the same training and seeing his body for his new U.S. movie "Ninja Assassin," I have decided to follow this training. This is definitely a hardcore, aggressive, lethal workout consisting of nonstop reps., which goes on for about 2-3 hours. The basic point of this training is to build up your maximum potential strength, buiding up one's true core. After the two months I have been training, I have definitely seen fast results, each time I leave the gym, get home and about to take a shower, I take a look at the mirror and see the results right in front of me, and I am amazed and I feel great. Not only have I built strength and my body is more solid than before, but I feel stronger and more energized. If anybody wants to get in shape, build strength and just feel good, I highly recommend this training, look at my man Bi, he's crazy! Here is a simple list of the work out in order, it is not necessarily the exact list, but it is damn close, I made it kind of easy, haha. I suggest doing the whole list twice in one day. After each part you do, take only a 30 second to 1 minute breather. Good luck and enjoy. 20x Pull-ups. 20x Shoulder Dips. 40x Dead lifts. 40x Push-ups. 40x Box Jumps. 40x Sit-ups 40x Side Sit-ups. 1 minute Bicycles (Sit-ups). 30x Clean and Press. 40x Kettle Throws. 20x Pull-ups. 20x Shoulder Dips.

No comments: