Thursday, August 13, 2009

G.I. Joe...ehh.

Today my Mom and I went to see G.I. Joe. I've heard both good and bad opinions about this movie, but we mainly went to see this because of the famous Korean actor Lee Byung Hun, who plays Storm Shadow (White Ninja), who my Mom has liked for sometime. The story of the movie was pretty weak, and most of the acting was very mediocre and there were a handful of corny scenes/lines. But the action was definitely good, especially between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, they were booth smooth ass Ninjas. And out of all the actors, Lee Byung Hun was pretty much the best one, definitely played a cold hearted bad guy, and his English was well spoken. Very suprised! And I dont see the big fuss about Chattum Tanning, not so great of an actor, and not even that good looking. Anyways. I think after this movie, more producers and writers might want to cast him in more major U.S. films, after all he is one of the biggest Actors in Asia, pretty much one of the top 5. In the end, I give it a 7/10. No joke, I feel that the only good parts were the ones he and Snake Eyes were in, everyone else....lame.

No comments: