Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Best Impreza Ever!

I found this car a couple of months ago on Rimtuck.com and automatically fell in love. This is the type of style I look for when tuning a Impreza, simple, clean yet good performance. I just love the 18x10.5 white TE37's all around with the wide quarter panel and wide front fenders, all blends in well. Later on as I was looking through old car features on Speedhunters.com, I came across this car, and I was suprised that it was on here and I dont remember it all, I completely missed it. Then...the author of that article left the car owner's blog, now I am super juiced! His blog is full of pictures of his car, the progress of it, where he goes with it, everything. Then after browsing around his blog, I found his Youtube user profile, subscribed to him, then messaged him about what a damn good looking car he has...and the best part was, he replied in English, and pretty good too. Especially when it comes to car talk, it is all very clear, haha! I am now officially a big fan of Mr. Itakichi and his white Bugeye Impreza WRX Spec C. #1!!! I must say he definitely seems like a cool guy, I would love to meet him one day, and just talk about Subaru's, drinking Asahi. Itakichi Minkara http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/148527/profile/

No comments: