Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm in Love.

After watching Inception, I noticed a beautiful woman that played Leonardo DiCaprio's wife, and her name is....Marion Cotillard. Absolutely b-e-a-u-tiful. Even after checking out her Oscar winning role in La Vie en Rose, as French singer Edith Piaf, I fell in love even more with her work, she is by far the best actress in this generation. I've never seen a French woman as beautiful as she is. Her eyes just grabs your attention and just will not let go. When hearing her speak English is absolutely sexy, her accent just does it. And hearing her speak in general is extremely attractive, her voice and her smile combine perfectly together. Just a few words sum it all up: Elegant, gracious, class, beautiful.

1 comment:

This is ME! said...

I agree. She's a beautiful actress and a good one too! I didn't recognize her from any other films though..