Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Y-3 SLVR V-Neck

Today as I was taking a quick stroll through Santana Row, I decided to check out the Y-3 store (Yohji Yamamoto x Adiddas collaboration project), since I hardly go because everything is flippin expensive. But today was a good day. As soon as I walked in, the store manager asked me "would you like to hear about our 70% sale today?" I did not hesitate for a second, and my immediate answer was yes! Half the store was either 50% or 70% off both men and women. Crazy!
As I walked around I saw a lot of nice sweaters and cardigans, as they always do. But this one definitely caught my eye, especially after I did the math in my head and noticed how much I was could it for, it caught my attention even more, haha! But also I've been trying to look for more jackets and sweaters in different colors other than my usual black ones. This is Y-3's SLVR line, the A100 crew neck in a light chalk color. My first Y-3 purchase, and it was a steal. Some day I will walk in the store and buy almost everything...regular price too!

No comments: