Thursday, February 11, 2010

iPhone 3gs. Finally. A Smart Phone.

Yesterday my Mom and I finally went and got ourselves a good 'ol smart phone. For the past couple of months, I have been doing a lot of research on Blackberry Bolds, HTC Eris, Nexus One, and of course iPhone. In the end, as much as I love the Bold and Nexus One, I felt that the Bold was not necessary unless I was doing a lot of business, and for the Nexus One, well...I dont want to go with their current providor (T-Mobile), and I dont want to wait till summer when it hits Verizon. So, I went along with the nice, user friendly, fun iPhone.
At first my Mom decided for me too just get one, but I kept telling her, "it is time Mom, time to roll with the times." So when we finally got to the AT&T store, the guy asked how man? And she looked at me, I looked at her, and she told him two. Thats what I like to hear.
I am a happy camper now, and my Mom is definitely having fun with it too. It does seem to make things a bit easier these days, especially when you have like 3-5 e-mails coming in a day from your marketing group.

No comments: