Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sexy At Its Best.

I will try and keep this short, because I know I will end up typing at least 2 paragraphs. All I have to say, is that Charlize Theron is the sexiest women alive to me.

She just represents sexiness, class, elegance and power. Her lips and those eyes of hers! COT DAMN SON! The first time I saw this commercial, it completely brought my attention to her, just too beautiful. Her dialogue, the setting, the music, the way she moves, just perfect.

When I worked at Banana Republic, I had a picture of her Jadore by Dior fragrance ad on my locker door, which my co-worker tore out from her Elle magazine for me. So whenever I had a frustrating day at work, I would open my locker up, and Charlize would be right there to let me know that everything is fine, because she is so damn fine, hahaha!

For some reason Blogger wont let me embed this video, but Im sure you will have plenty of effor to copy and paste this bad boy. So enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-DAUMiyzo

No comments: