Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl 43.

Today I went to Brian's house for Superbowl 43, just the boyz chillaxin. I brought the Blue Moon, and everyone else brought everything else, haha. All the guys were going for Arizona Cardinals, I personally went for them because I was never a Steelers fan, and also I've been keeping my eye on Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald (#11), the man catches everything thrown by Warner. The game was at a downfall in the beginning, they made a good comeback in the 3rd quarter, and in the end, it was close, the Steelers just got lucky. The whole time we were all wondering why Warner didnt make much passes to Fitzgerald till the end of 3rd and most of 4th, if they were saving him then they should have started throwing passes to him at least in 2nd. Most of the accomplished plays by the Cardinals were by Fitzy man! Im pissed. Well, in end, Steelers has a good defense and the Cardinals have a good offense. I think the main problem was that Cardinals kept trying to hard to get the Quarterback rather than watching the Steelers offense out in the open damn it! It was a good game though, especially since it was my first time watching it with friends. On another note, that Referee who made all those damn yellow flag calls on the Cardinals was a prick!

No comments: