Wednesday, August 27, 2008

San Francisco w/ Mom.

Today my Mom and I went to San Francisco, its been awhile to since we went together. First we went to Stonestown mall to see my cousin Jenny who is a hair stylist at Regis, its almost 3 years seeing her. After that we went to Japantown and went to visit Kenny at Fatlace, good to see pals in different areas. Then after J-Town we went Fisherman's Warf, and the funny thing is, I do not know how the heck I get my way around San Francisco...but I seem to know where everything is, hahaha! Once we got to Fisherman's Warf, we were really happy to be there since it has been like 5 years since the last time we were there together. And the best part was, we ate at my favorite restaurant, the Franciscan. Entrance. Clam Chowdaaah! Spicy Prawn. Team Segway. So many cars at the Warf, so many seagulls pooping.

No comments: