Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sony Ericsson W580i.

Finally upgraded to a new cell phone with my Mom and I. Went down to the AT&T store on Capitol and got ourselves another Sony Ericsson, this time a W580i slide up. After my first W600i, I am now all about Sony Ericsson's, definitely great quality phones, fun to use and filled with many goodies inside as you explore. Most of the things featured from my old phone to the new one is that it is equipped with a better 2.0 Megapixel camera rather than the 1.3., and a memory expansion unit, so now I am able to put twice the pictures and songs. And this all happened thanks to my pal Kenny, gave me the idea at Richard's bbq which is another blog story (once I get my new computer in ship shape). I believe this is Kenny's and I 2nd Ericsson. Next time I'm going James Bond status, just like my original plan, if only I had the cash.

No comments: