Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Porsche: What Perfection Looks Like In Person.

When I see Porsche, I see art, sharpness and a unique sense of character when it comes to a car. But to me, Porsche is not just a car, its a treasure in our generation. From the very first time I saw the Porsche 1955 356 Speedster, I was in love. For many years I was always enthused with Porsche's design and performance, but never so deep into its art, until I saw the Speedster, I was in love. What you have to consider and admire about Porsche is their design, very few manufactures keep a signature design, but for Porsche, they have been keeping the same look and concept since the day they started in 1931. Porsche has always been known for their boxer engine, handling performance and of course, their classic yet modern design. The details that Porsche puts into their cars are out of the ordinary mind, with the unique boxer engine that always seems to roar with sounds of a fierce beast, yet with the body designs of a sleek and classy look of a luxury exotic. Porsche is definitely the total package that many car enthusiasts would desire, it seems that even the ones who have no interests in motorsports, seem to have their eyes stuck on such an amazing machine. To me, Porsche is a dream car for everyone, and is a dream that I wish to live someday, to ride in the hills with sunny skies and the trees casting a shadow over us, what a perfect image, what a perfect moment. Porsche, the name just gives me a sense of comfort.

No comments: